1. What is Allianz eAZy Health?
Allianz eAZy Health is a 5-year renewable insurance plan that provides coverage against cancer, heart attack, stroke, coronary artery bypass surgery and all other illnesses that can impact your physical and functional abilities. Aside from this, Allianz eAZy Health also provides protection in case of accident or death.
2. My illness is not in the list of covered Critical Illnesses. Will it be covered?
Your illness may be covered under Enhanced Critical Illness wherein instead of looking at the specific illness, we will be assessing the impact to the body through our assessment. If our assessment is above the minimum severity level, we will be covering the illness.
3. What are plan type options?
eAZy Health has 4 plan types with Benefit amount from P500,000 to P2,000,000.
4. Will the premiums be the same on policy renewal?
No, premiums will be based on the Insured’s attained age upon renewal.
5. What if I don’t renew the plan after 5 years, will I still receive the 30% health bonus?
Yes, provided no claims were made in the preceding 5-year period. This can be credited to your chosen bank account or via a cheque.
6. Can I still renew for another 5 years if claims were made for the preceding 5 year term?
Yes, however if the Critical Illness benefit has already been claimed, this benefit will no longer be included in the renewed term. You will not be charged for the cost of the Critical Illness benefit anymore. Only the ADDD benefit and the Death Benefit will be renewed.
7. Can I change my plan after 5 years?
When you renew, it must be the same package. You are, however, allowed to purchase an additional variant. This is subject to underwriting procedures.
8. Are foreigners eligible to purchase this plan?
9. Can I get this plan even if I am currently pregnant?
Yes, up to 8-months pregnant.
10. How many times can I claim per year?
Critical Illness benefit – once
Dismemberment – total claims must not exceed 100% of the benefit
Total & Permanent Disability – once
11. What if the accident happens outside of the Philippines?
Accidental death benefit will be covered provided that it is not due to an excluded risk. Additional documentation may be required.
12. Can I use another person’s credit card to pay for my eAZy Health plan?
Yes we allow this as long as the cardholder is a first degree relative of the Policyowner (spouse / child / parent). Authorization to charge credit card form should be filled up by the cardholder.