- The Chief Actuary has over-all responsibility over Allianz PNB Life's corporate actuarial function, as well as, supports the actuarial aspects of the product provider and risk management functions for the company.
- The officer promotes actuarial best practices and ensures integrity of company's reserving and pricing.
- He/she sets and implements the company's actuarial policy in order to provide an effective contribution to the company's strategy with respect to sustainable growth and healthy profitability.
- As the signing actuary, he/she serves as the key contact point for actuarial matters with company's business units, external parties (such as regulators and auditors) and the other parts of the Allianz Group (with functional reporting line to Regional Chief Actuary).
Key Result Areas (KRA)
- Actuarial Reporting (including technical provisions or policy/insurance reserves, embedded values and new business values, risk capital intensity, business projections).
- Actuarial Studies (including review of actuarial assumptions e.g. mortality, lapse, expenses; crediting strategy, sales compensation schemes, underwriting policy, reinsurance program including retention limits); and, Profit Testing.
- Implementation of Allianz Group requirements, including IFRS17 standards.