Allianz PNB Life’s Diversify Peso brings together the opportunities of investing in expertly managed funds and the security of having insurance protection of at least 5X your basic annual regular premium while having maximum flexibility in determining its features.
Diversify is a regular-pay, whole life policy that has its value directly linked to the performance of the underlying fund.
Invest for as low as P 15,000 only
Pick your choice of investment:
The funds available cater to your different investment objectives. Combinations are allowed. Each allocation should be at least 10% of your premium. The type of fund or the combination of funds you choose will have direct effect on your investment’s performance.
Features and benefits:
Flexibility to direct your Premium
– You can change the proportions of how your premiums are invested depending on your investment appetite, applicable on your next regular premium payment.
Increase your investment whenever you want
- Add investments anytime to your policy while it is in force through a Top-Up Premium that can increase your Total Sum Assured by 125% of the top-up amount!
Switch and reshape your portfolio
- Reallocate your funds to another type or combination
- You are allowed 2 FREE switches within a policy year
Withdraw from your fund Anytime!
- For partial withdrawals, your Diversify policy remains in force as long as your fund value is enough to pay your monthly charges. You have FOUR FREE withdrawals per policy year.
Live Event Benefit Rider
In the event of marriage by the policyowner, the birth of a child, the death of a spouse or a child, divorce or separation, or loss of job through involuntary unemployment, Diversify comes automatically with a life event benefit rider wherein PNB Life will credit back the cost of insurance charges for the six months preceding the receipt and approval by PNB Life of due proof that the policyowner, aged 18 to 60, experienced a defined Life Event. A maximum of one claim may be availed per policy year.
Like all other financial products, VULs have their advantages and trade offs. As an investment-linked insurance product, the policy holder must understand and realize that the product is subject to certain risks, such as, but not limited to investment, credit, interest rate, liquidity, mark-to-market, regulatory, and taxation risks, which would affect the account or fund value of the whole VUL policy.
Allianz PNB Life, Inc is guided by the investment policies approved by the Insurance Commission (IC) including the IC-issued “guidelines on variables life insurance contracts”. The supervision and regulation by the IC, however, does not guarantee the investment returns or protection of the VUL policy against capital loss.
For better understanding of the nature of there aforementioned risks, a table of Definition of Risks is provided in the Sales Illustration.